Black list or comments on servers

imaginethat

Sep 13, 2012, 10:15:47 PM9/13/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Great application, extremely usefull.
One thing I would like to be able to do is black list a server, or add a comment/rating on it. Even if its just for my own viewing. I am finding I am connecting to severs that I said I would never join again because of bla bla bla.

I am doing full sever refreshes, and I cant remember what the issue was with a particular server, so a black list/comment/rating would help me remove the bad ones from the list.

cheers

Brian

Sep 14, 2012, 9:16:35 AM9/14/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
DayZCommander already has a server comment feature. There is a little notepad type icon on the left side of the server. Click it, type your message and click done.

imaginethat

Sep 16, 2012, 8:04:17 PM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com, brian....@gmail.com
Ah, nice, so you HAVE thought of everything. Thanks for the awesome app.