Keep getting this whenever I try and update DayZ or ARMA

\/olK

Sep 16, 2012, 10:43:22 AM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
I allowed DayZ commander through my firewall, but I keep getting this error.
http://i.imgur.com/4NnaL.jpg

dotjosh

Sep 16, 2012, 12:22:52 PM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
I know you disabled the firewall for commander, but be sure port 21
isn't blocked for some reason. That's what it looks like.

volkls...@yahoo.com

Sep 17, 2012, 9:02:12 PM9/17/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, September 16, 2012 12:23:08 PM UTC-4, dotjosh wrote:
> I know you disabled the firewall for commander, but be sure port 21
>
> isn't blocked for some reason. That's what it looks like.

How do I unblock it? I cant figure it out. Or at least figure out of to see if its blocked