Are you able to connect to my Lingor Island server? DayZ commander cant find it. Direct Connect IP inside with server info. *Custom Load out*

ruskay...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2012, 3:03:54 PM9/15/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
The game isnt found on dayzcommander. In game remote connect works. Does it work for you guys? Can you try connecting? What am I missing? I would love for this server to show up so many more can join in on the custom and hack free fun.

Remote Connect IP

173.51.5.34 port 2302

Teamspeak Address

gibroz.dlinkddns.com

General Information:
- Saintly server software with private hive & several admins
- 32 Slots
- Running 24/7
- Anti Alt+F4 script.
- Veteran Difficulty
- 3rd:On - CH:Off - WP:On - Nametags:Off - Deathmsg:On
- Chats: Side / Direct / Vehicle / Group
- Friendly people, untill shot at :)
- Pvp is allowed.
- Theres A LOT of vehicles, including 3 choppers :)
- Updates and restarts are once a day, unless something happens. Admins always give a heads up before server reset.
- Day and Night cycle.
- Everyone is welcome, we have a variety of people playing from various countries.
- Server located in USA California,
- Vehicles & tent inventory save
- Vehicle spawns fixed
- 1.7.2.5 and 1.7.2.6 compatible.

General Rules:
- Dont Hack (We will figure it out :D)
- Side Chat Is open but please be respectful of others.
- Bad language is OK! This isn't battlefield 3 ;)

Custom Load Out:
- Makarov
- Makarov Mag
- NightVisionGoggles