Different problem with downloading updates.

MaxiM

Sep 16, 2012, 4:53:20 PM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Every time I try do install large file (Lingor, Takistan etc.) the download just stops with an error after some time. Not immediately like in most cases. I couldn't install Lingor via DayZ Commander, but at least there is a direct download for it. Now I spent the last 2 hours trying to get Takistan, but since there are no links for manual download I'm stuck with Commander. The download always stops at 76% - every single time. All my ports are properly forwarded and firewall is off. I updated .NET, applied all windows updates, restarted router - nothing helps. I just updated ArmA 2 beta using commander and it gave me absolutely no problem.

dotjosh

Sep 16, 2012, 5:05:05 PM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com

Check your available disk space

MaxiM

Sep 16, 2012, 5:09:12 PM9/16/12
to dayzco...@googlegroups.com
Oh ffs, now I know what happened. I have may more space than I need for the mod. I'm using RAMDRIVE for DayZ and the problem is that Commander uses DayZ directory to download other mods. Please add separate paths for Lingor and Takistan, as some people requested before ;]