2- Meter Contest coming up?

mrbrinson

Jun 15, 2023, 6:50:16 PM6/15/23
to Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers
Haven't heard anything about the contest scheduled for Sunday, 18 June.  Is it still on?  I heard the park was only available for Sunday, Correct?  If it's still on, when do we meet, contest fee, etc.
 - Mike

JD Filkins

Jun 16, 2023, 9:23:53 PM6/16/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Sat and Sun, 8:30 pilot meeting, 9:00 AM Flying.

Caesars Creek Township, 2034 E Spring Valley Painters Rd, Xenia, OH 45385, USA

JD

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023, 6:50 PM 'mrbrinson' via Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers <dayton...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Haven't heard anything about the contest scheduled for Sunday, 18 June.  Is it still on?  I heard the park was only available for Sunday, Correct?  If it's still on, when do we meet, contest fee, etc.
 - Mike

Joe Sampietro

Jun 16, 2023, 9:34:48 PM6/16/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Saturday only
Pilots meeting @ 9a
Flying to start at 930a

Per Todd A's message on GroupMe.

JD Filkins

Jun 16, 2023, 9:53:48 PM6/16/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
What Joe said. I'm blaming the bourbon. Didn't know about Sunday. ;)

Jay Watkins

Jun 17, 2023, 7:05:23 AM6/17/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
There is no Sunday event.