DARTS Bylaws

Norman Poti

Mar 14, 2023, 5:50:54 PM3/14/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, moss...@yahoogroups.com, Barry Andersen, midohio...@googlegroups.com, Bill Hoelcher, Marc Marcum

Guys,

This week we reached the 2/3 majority required to adopt the new DARTS Bylaws.  Thanks to the joint DARTS/MOSS team that generated this document and those members who voted.  This represents a first and critical step towards the potential merging of the two clubs later this year.  It also eliminates the need for the 22 March in person meeting.   In other news we have dropped the DaytonSoaring.org designation and replaced it with DaytonSoaring.com.  Look for the current website with the latter.  Spring is approaching and with that the first contest of the year.  Get your planes prepared, your thumbs warmed up, and your batteries charged. See you soon on the flying field.

Thermals

Norman

Mark Groves

Mar 15, 2023, 10:41:28 AM3/15/23
to Norman Poti, dayton...@googlegroups.com, moss...@yahoogroups.com, Barry Andersen, midohio...@googlegroups.com, Bill Hoelcher, Marc Marcum
Couple of items….
1) I do not believe there is a MOSS yahoo group anymore
2) Dayton Modelrama is Friday and Saturday, next week, not as shown in the DARTS site calendar (shows Saturday and Sunday)

Sent from my iPad