Phone scoring

Barry Andersen

Jun 3, 2022, 7:03:26 PM6/3/22
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society, dayton...@googlegroups.com
All

I’m having an issue with escoring with my iPhone. I get an error message about upload failing “229 Extended Passive Mode Entered”

If anyone as a phone that has worked with GS and willing to allow it’s use, much appreciated. Of course, bring the charger.

Also looking for a microphone with the large XL connector, big plug, three pins inside.

Worse case, we enter scores as we have in the past and use a megaphone. PA is working fine for GS audio

Great weather, see you tomorrow

Barry

Jay Watkins

Jun 3, 2022, 7:22:46 PM6/3/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Barry,
I have no idea what that error message means.
Ask Gerry Carter.
What were you doing when the error occured ?
Jay

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 3, 2022, at 7:03 PM, Barry Andersen <barryan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> All
> --
> Mid Ohio Soaring Society Events Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=ujol3k8hii801...@group.calendar.google.com
> ---

Barry Andersen

Jun 3, 2022, 8:02:35 PM6/3/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Just pushed the upload to server button. Works fine with my home wifi. Norman is going to provide his phone for escoring.
I have an email in to Gerry. All will be well, worse case we enter the scores manually. See you soon

Barry