MOSS F5J Lite Contest at Twin Towers - Oct 15

Jay I Watkins

Oct 10, 2022, 7:03:56 PM10/10/22
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Todd Anderson will be the CD for October 15 MOSS F5J Lite contest at Twin Towers.
Entry fees are $20 for Saturday only; $30 for Saturday and Sunday (DARTS ALES).
Fee covers lunch and pladalions.
Pilot’s meeting will be 9:30 Saturday; flying starts immediately afterward.
Contest format is matrix draw with no back-to-back flights. Cell phone score entry.
We will decide whether or not to throw out worst round after TBD rounds at the field Saturday.
We will decide on task time at the field Saturday.

If you use an ALES CAM, your launch height will be launch height setting plus 10%.
No varios.
10 second launch window.
If you land after task time, you get landing points but time beyond task time will be subtracted.
Landing more than 75 meters from launch point will be a zero flight.

Let’s hope we the weather permits one more contest in 2022.

Regards,

Jay