MOSS Meeting - May 20

Jay I Watkins

May 4, 2023, 12:39:40 PM5/4/23
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I’m calling for a meeting on Saturday May 20 from noon to 2.00 at Delaware Orange Branch library.
Topics to be discussed include:

- Possible club merger
- Possible update to MOSS bylaws (see DARTS new bylaws)
- Updates to Remote ID and FRIA

It is not my intent to make any decisions at this meeting but rather to try to bring everyone up to date on recent developments.

Hope to see you there.

Jay

Barry Andersen

Jul 13, 2023, 7:57:27 AM7/13/23
to mrbrinson via Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers, midohio...@googlegroups.com

Hi Guys

Those of you that are planning to fly in the “Flying Pig F5J”, please signup soon.   It helps to generate other out of town signups when they see we’ll have a 20+ pilot contest like we did last year.

I’ll see some of you at the NATS, I’m flying ALES and F5J.

Please organize a weather control committee!   80 degrees and light wind please :).

Here’s the signup link:

Thanks!!

Barry Andersen

Jul 13, 2023, 3:28:48 PM7/13/23
to mrbrinson via Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers, 'Mclaughlinjms' via Mid Ohio Soaring Society
FYI you can sign up for the flying pig without paying now, just check the box that says “pay at field”.  Pay at field is actually preferred, but either is fine.

If the contest is cancelled due to weather, those that paid will be refunded.

Thanks to the early signer uppers  ;)

Barry

Begin forwarded message: