Roommate for DerbySoar in Elizabethtown, KY

1 view

mossview5

May 11, 2023, 12:47:16 PM5/11/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, midohio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone wanted a roommate for this weekend's DerbySoar in Kentucky?  I'm looking for something for Saturday night. I'll be driving in early Saturday morning for the contest.

Martin Brungard
Carmel, IN

kaytude

May 11, 2023, 1:50:51 PM5/11/23
to mossview5, dayton...@googlegroups.com, midohio...@googlegroups.com
Don't you and Ryan usually get the Honeymoon suite? Is he going to get jealous?

  Gilbert

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
--
Mid Ohio Soaring Society Events Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=ujol3k8hii801...@group.calendar.google.com
---

Barry Andersen

May 30, 2023, 2:16:30 PM5/30/23
to mrbrinson via Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers, 'Mclaughlinjms' via Mid Ohio Soaring Society, Alan Joe, Clark Buttner
Well, here’s that summer weather you were hoping for!  Perhaps a bit much though.  We’ll have ice water, you may want to dust off your cooler and fill it up with cold stuff.  Winds less than 10 all weekend.  Field is in good shape, we need your attendance to make a good contest.

If anyone is planning on camping at the field, please let me know when you intend to arrive.  I’m planning on being at the field on Friday, maybe 10 to 1.  We can make arrangements for Friday arrival later if needed.

F5J lite Saturday (ALES with altitude penalty, ALES limiters fine with 8 meter penalty.)
Full F5J Sunday, all F5J rules.  Clock and audio will be used.  Long tapes; 50 point max.
Genuine cool pedalions through 5th place both days.

Pilots meeting 9 am flying soon after.   8470 Lawrenceburg Road, Harrison OH 45030.  Register at the field, please try to arrive by 8 am to allow setup of the matrix.    $20 one day/ $35  weekend.

My cell:  859 240-9516, text or call with questions.

Hope to see you soon

Barry