Contest this Saturday

kaytude

Oct 20, 2021, 2:17:48 PM10/20/21
to Mid Ohio Soaring, DARTS
We will be having an F5J lite contest this Saturday and only this Saturday at the Ceasar Creek township field in Xenia, Oh. We will also be discussing having contests on 10/30-31at Twin Towers. So if you want a contest on the 30th and 31st and you will not be at this contest let us know. The pilots meeting will be at 9:30 with flying starting right afterwards. $10 entery fee and there will be a $25 award for lowest launch with a full flight. We will be using a matrix for the rounds instead of seeded man on man. ALES limiters okay just add 10%. We will be using 5m landing tapes and lunch will be provided. 2262 E. Spring Valley Paintersville Rd. Xenia, Oh. 45385

  Gilbert

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device