Re: [DARTS-List] Electric 2 meter Glider Wanted

JD Filkins

Jun 18, 2023, 10:36:42 AM6/18/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
E need more people to come watch I guess! This was a fun contest! No ailerons, no flaps, one stick and fly!

JD

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023, 6:29 PM Joseph A Hochadel <rhythm....@gmail.com> wrote:
After watching the MOSS TALES contest today, I've decided that I need a 2m or 1.5m electric launched glider.

Anybody have one out there that has one to 'fess up to a good cause?  I'm willing to buy or trade.

Joe Hochadel