OVSS Aeromodelers results and pictures

Barry Andersen

Sep 22, 2021, 11:04:18 AM9/22/21
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, Mid Ohio Soaring Society, Barry Andersen
Thanks to all who attended.  We were very fortunate to get good weather both days.  I’ve posted the results and some pictures by Joe Ruh on rcgroups.

Apologies for the “computer induced stress” on Sunday.   Some troubles with the audio on Sunday made the F5J Lite event a bit difficult to run smoothly.  Nevertheless we persisted!

Goal is a weekend contest in the Spring of 22 with AMA ALES Saturday and full F5J USA Tour event on Sunday.  Technical issues will be solved!

Keep ‘em flying

Barry

JD Filkins

Sep 22, 2021, 12:41:36 PM9/22/21
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, Mid Ohio Soaring Society, Barry Andersen
Thank you Berry for hosting such an enjoyable event.

Computer-induced stress is a thing we all know about and will know again in the future.

JD