7/9-10 Contest

Edmund Perez

Jul 3, 2022, 7:31:47 PM7/3/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, midohio...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know the start times for next weekend’s contests.

Gilbert

Sent from my iPad

Jeff Huntsman

Jul 5, 2022, 10:05:42 AM7/5/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, midohio...@googlegroups.com
I would get there at 8:30. Be ready to fly by 9am.

Huntsman

Barry Andersen

Jul 8, 2022, 9:05:04 PM7/8/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, midohio...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is interested in my Grand Esprit let me know. I”m not flying it, like to see it go to a good home.
On the heavy side, but very strong winch sturdy carbon and wrapped spar.

I’ll be there Sunday and will bring it if someone has serious interest.

Barry

Marc Marcum

Jul 8, 2022, 9:44:31 PM7/8/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, Mid Ohio Soaring
I have a nearly perfect Mystique with spoilers available also. No longer available. Has tow hook installed as well. Marc Marcum

Barry Andersen

Jul 11, 2022, 9:34:25 AM7/11/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, Mid Ohio Soaring
Thanks to all that helped with retrieval of my Ultima after a mid air.

The the soaring group community spirit is always heartwarming.

Big shout out to Gavin who will have model contest ready at the NATS

If you’re planning on coming to the F5J Flying Pig tour event, please sign up.
You can pay at the field, but more signups will encourage others to sign up.
National points are affected by the total number of entrants, more is better
Please try to come, if only to see the most unique trophies in the tour.
Entries will be limited to 36 although I don’t anticipate that many.

Stay safe, hope to see many of you at the NATS

Barry

Joseph A Hochadel

Jul 11, 2022, 7:05:44 PM7/11/22
to Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers
Marc,

I might be interested in your Mystique.  Tell me a little about it.

Joe Hochadel

Marc Marcum

Jul 11, 2022, 9:47:18 PM7/11/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Joseph, I’m sorry to say that I sold it to a local club member today. Sorry. Marc

Joseph Hochadel

Jul 12, 2022, 10:56:20 AM7/12/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
No problem!  Thanks for the reply.