MOSS Annual Meeting - 22 January

1 view

Jay I Watkins

Jan 18, 2022, 5:49:12 PMJan 18
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

It’s that time of year again; MOSS annual meeting.

Saturday, 22 January from 9 to 12 a.m.
Delaware County District Library
Orange Branch
7171 Gooding Blvd
Delaware, OH 43015
(be sure to turn at intersection of route 23 and Corduroy Rd)

Coffee and donuts provided.

We will review the 2022 contest calendar and discuss the details of “MOSS F5J lite” contest format.

If anyone has new business to discuss, please let me know so that I can allocate time to it during the meeting.

Agenda is attached.

FYI - this library “Strongly Encourages” mask wearing.

I am super eager to fly in 2022.

Regards,

Jay Watkins
MOSS 2022 Annual Meeting.pdf

Barry Andersen

Jan 29, 2022, 5:12:24 PMJan 29
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, midohio...@googlegroups.com
During these lovely snow covered cold days, here’s some reading about getting your F5J tech stuff setup.

Getting the dreaded - - - - on your device for a zero flight is no fun.  Good info on both threads to keep this from happening.  Tune up now, fly happy later…..

Doesn’t cover bad air reads and stalling in weak thermals though, I’m well versed in both ;)

Barry

<MOSS 2022 Annual Meeting.pdf>