Free Boxes

JD Filkins

Apr 14, 2024, 1:54:50 PMApr 14
to Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers
I have three cardboard boxes that I wish to part with.

Dimensions are:

#1   -   75" tall, 17" wide and 7.5" deep
#2   -   65" tall, 13" wide and 7.5" deep
#3   -   42" tall, 12" wide and 7.5" deep

If interested contact me and I'll have them at Twin Towers Park on Monday, or elsewhere if nobody claims than there.

Thanks
JD

kaytude

Apr 16, 2024, 7:42:32 AMApr 16
to JD Filkins, Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers
You're finally learning you never keep the evidence of your plane buying at home. And if anybody else wants more boxes just come by my store take the merchandise out put it on the Shelf where it goes and take the box I have hundreds of them for you to choose from.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device