F5J tour events within reach

1 view

kaytude

Jan 6, 2022, 10:56:10 AM1/6/22
to Mid Ohio Soaring, dayton...@googlegroups.com
With OVSS hosting 3 F5J tour events I figured I would put out a list of tour events that are accessible for MOSS and DARTS members. The ones highlighted in yellow are more than 7 hours from Columbus.

  Gilbert

03/18 Americus, GA
04/09 Farmville, NC
04/30 Fisherville, VA
05/14 Elizabethtown, KY
06/25 Corryton, TN
07/23 Muncie, IN
08/20 Muscantine, IA
09/10 Cincinnati, OH
10/01 Farmville, NC

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Marc Marcum

Jan 19, 2022, 6:39:52 PM1/19/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Gil, can you go to F3xvault.com and register for DerbySoar? Oleg is requesting that everyone sign up. Marc