Fwd: Fwd: SAM champs registration

1 view

Tom Boice

Aug 2, 2021, 11:48:54 AM8/2/21
to boi...@gmail.com

                To all the SAM members who are on the fence about attending. We plan to have a great week at Muncie.  The attached picture is of the beer wagon at the FF NATS with 200 contestants strong. It went off without a hitch. The plan is to make the 2021 SAM champs as enjoyable. We have talked to many of you about attending the champs and we are concerned about the number of SAM members who have health and travel restrictions. We need all the local members to step up and participate. Maybe it is just for the day and you are flying one or two events you are welcome. The price to attend just one day is 10.00. That includes lunch and evening activities. It also includes a chance to fly with the flying ACES and the balsa flyers. You can walk on and register any day of the week. For those of you who say "we will wait until 2023 to attend" there is a good chance we will not have enough members to justify a week long champs.
This is the best we can do as organizers, the rest is up to you.

Thanks Tom

IMG_1905[27751].jpg