Update of DARTS WInches

Norman Poti

Jul 15, 2022, 1:24:40 PM7/15/22
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com, Gil Gauger, Scott Black - Sky Bench, Marc Marcum
Guys
Based upon your recent inputs we have decided to change the Fall Round-Up to an all electric event.  The plan is for ALES on Saturday and F5J LIte Sunday.  More on that to follow.  Several club members have claimed permanent ownership of a winch.  A proposal has been made to donate the remainder of the winches to the Woodcrafters group.  An initial contact was made with Scott Black and he showed interest in that plan.  If there are no objections I would like someone to second that proposal and then we will proceed down that path.  Thanks.
Norman

Ron Mong

Jul 15, 2022, 4:28:02 PM7/15/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Might be nice to hang onto winches in case of an impromptu winch contest down the
road?

Ron

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 15, 2022, at 1:24 PM, Norman Poti <ndp...@gmail.com> wrote:

Guys
Based upon your recent inputs we have decided to change the Fall Round-Up to an all electric event.  The plan is for ALES on Saturday and F5J LIte Sunday.  More on that to follow.  Several club members have claimed permanent ownership of a winch.  A proposal has been made to donate the remainder of the winches to the Woodcrafters group.  An initial contact was made with Scott Black and he showed interest in that plan.  If there are no objections I would like someone to second that proposal and then we will proceed down that path.  Thanks.
Norman

Norman Poti

Jul 15, 2022, 4:31:50 PM7/15/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Ron
Would you like to have a DARTs winch?
Norman

Joe Sampietro

Jul 15, 2022, 4:46:07 PM7/15/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Norm- I'll second with the amendment made by Ron.

Retain one, donate the rest to Woodcrafters.

Ron Mong

Jul 15, 2022, 4:59:44 PM7/15/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Already have a winch .