Great opportunity to learn more for new folks

Skye Malcolm

Apr 27, 2022, 11:30:50 AM4/27/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, moss...@googlegroups.com
For those unfamiliar, there are potentially two contests this weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday at Twin Towers Park, 501 W Yellow Springs-Fairfield Rd, Yellow Springs, OH 45387. I’m putting this out there for the newer folks, who may not have been to a contest. You’d get to meet folks and get to learn more about finding thermals. If you have an electric plane like a Radian you could easily compete with it. And if you like to eat grilled hot dogs you could show up just before lunch, time a flight or two, eat some hot dogs and then leave and still have plenty of time in your weekend leftover. Hope to see folks out there!  I’ll be the guy in the faded Broncos cap, come say “hi.”

-Skye