2024 2M electric F3RES

gbe...@insight.rr.com

Nov 24, 2023, 1:26:39 PM11/24/23
to Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers
I hope to schedule at least two 2M electric F3RES contests in 2024. ArmSoar has the Medina 2M almost ready to Fly  for $269 through 11-27-24. you can get their powersystem Motor and ESC for $72, the spinner for $22,  and a Prop $20,  add 3 small inexpensive servos and you will be ready to go. Almost no building involved .  Think about it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

JD Filkins

Nov 24, 2023, 1:42:20 PM11/24/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Greg! I have my Medina, great little airframe and fun to fly!

The 2 meter contest last year was pure fun!

JD

On Fri, Nov 24, 2023, 1:26 PM gbe...@insight.rr.com <gbe...@insight.rr.com> wrote:
I hope to schedule at least two 2M electric F3RES contests in 2024. ArmSoar has the Medina 2M almost ready to Fly  for $269 through 11-27-24. you can get their powersystem Motor and ESC for $72, the spinner for $22,  and a Prop $20,  add 3 small inexpensive servos and you will be ready to go. Almost no building involved .  Think about it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Joseph A Hochadel

Nov 24, 2023, 8:27:44 PM11/24/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I have a Medina on the workbench as we speak.  Looking forward to the contests!

Joe H.

Todd Anderson

Nov 27, 2023, 12:29:19 PM11/27/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com