ALES Equipment

Joseph A Hochadel

Jun 16, 2022, 12:51:08 PM6/16/22
to Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers
I've been trying to locate an Aerobtec, Altis v4+ to add to my electric sailplane for ALES competition.  No Luck!

Can someone suggest a source or perhaps an alternative device?  I'm just getting back into the hobby and I have very basic equipment and don't need a lot of bells and whistles.

I'd appreciate any guidance any of you can provide.

Best regards,
Joe Hochadel

Jeff Huntsman

Jun 16, 2022, 4:00:22 PM6/16/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Aloft hobbies, on line , California

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Joseph A Hochadel

Jun 16, 2022, 5:16:16 PM6/16/22
to Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers
Tried Aloft Hobbies, they are sold out.  I had done a general internet search for the brand and model names.  There just doesn't seem to be any out there.

Are there alternative devices that would work for club level contests?  I'm just looking for something to use to start practicing the ALES task.

joseph...@thermalrider.com

Jun 16, 2022, 5:54:05 PM6/16/22
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Joseph Hochadel