FW: February Dayton Modelrama Update

kaytude

Feb 13, 2022, 9:29:40 AM2/13/22
to Mid Ohio Soaring, dayton...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

-------- Original message --------
From: Paul Stimmel <ma...@notify.onecallnow.com>
Date: 2/13/22 8:53 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: GILBERT PEREZ <KAY...@aol.com>
Subject: February Dayton Modelrama Update

Notification from: Dayton Wingmasters

February Dayton Modelrama Update:  As of Sunday’s date, February 13, Table reservations are exceeding the 2021 pace by 69%!   What you need to know is that the last two months are traditionally when reservations start coming in at a much faster pace.   If you’re considering reserving a table, I encourage you to do it soon before they’re gone.   Over ½ of the reservations arrive in March and early April   There is still time to specify interior or wall tables and choose building 1 or building 2.   Booths are still available in building 1.   Last year there were 350 reserved tables and booths, we’re working to exceed that number this year.

One day table reservations start at $22 (interior) or you can reserve a table for both days for $26 (an $18 savings, so why wouldn’t you?).   Wall tables and booths are slightly higher.   Each table includes one General Admission ticket (a $10 savings).  Reserve 8 tables or more and receive a 10% discount.

Patrons: If you’ll be attending as a patron, you’ll find great buys of everything RC, including new and used models and equipment.   Visit our vendors and see their latest products and find out what’s trending.  You’ll have the opportunity to meet with representatives from the AMA to see what lies ahead with Remote ID or answer general questions.   Our vendors typically run “show specials” so be prepared to buy!

Please see our ½ page ad in the February issue of Model Aviation page 51.

Here is what you need to know:

  • Montgomery County Fairgrounds – 645 Infirmary Rd, Dayton, OH 45417
  • Two Buildings 42,000 combined square feet
  • Expanded Show Hours - Friday April 29th 9:30 to 6:00 PM & April 30th 9:00 to 3:30PM
  • Giant Auctions begins at 3:30 Saturday
  • Great Door Prizes
  • Patron General Admission Price is $10 / day, children 10 and under free
  • Concessions on site (great food!)
  • Two ATM’s (one in each building)
  • Swapper and Vendor Set Up – For Swappers and Vendors, Thursday late afternoon set up is available (and limited) by appointment.  This is available for reservations with multiple tables and lots of merchandise. Traditional set up begins on Friday at 7:00 AM both days.
  • Limited RV camping is available (no hook ups) call 937-361-7696 for details

Visit our website www.daytonmodelrama.com for more information or to reserve your tables.   You have two options to reserve a table, 1) Reserve and pay On-Line, 2) Print the reservation form and mail it in along with your check.     If you have questions, you can e-mail us at cont...@daytonmodelrama.com or call the show director (Paul Stimmel) at 937-361-7696.

Find out why Dayton Modelrama is one of the largest RC shows in the country!

A Flyer and Mail in Reservation Form is also attached to Thid E-Mail

Attachments available for 30 days until Tuesday, March 15, 2022:
2022 Dayton ModelRama Flyer.pdf
2022 Dayton ModelRama Mail-In Table-booth Reservation Form.pdf

To ensure that you continue to receive these emails, please add ma...@notify.onecallnow.com to your Email Address Book.

To unsubscribe to notifications from Dayton Wingmasters, please click here.

Message delivered to you by One Call Now. If you have any questions or are interested in the notification services provided by One Call Now for schools, employers, property managers, religious groups, sports teams, and businesses, please visit our web site www.onecallnow.com .

View our privacy policy.

© 2007 - 2022 - One Call Now
One Call Now