Stuff for sale this weekend

kaytude

Apr 29, 2022, 12:37:05 PMApr 29
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Ron has some good stuff for sale available this weekend including some f5j USA cams.

Folks,

  I will not be able to make the contest to fly, but I am going to be in the area on Sunday to help my daughter move stuff home from Cedarville.  I have several things that I looking to sell that were surplus from recent builds or gently used things I don't need anymore.  I have attached  the things I am wanting to sell.  Please email me if you are interested in any of them or text me at 765-412-3004 with any questions.  If you will be at the contest on Sunday I can drop them off or I can ship them.  Sorry I cannot fly with you this weekend.  Hope to see many of you in Louisville in a few weeks.

Thanks
Ron Smith
Ron SmithCapture.JPGCapture 2.JPGCapture3.JPGCapture4.JPG

On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 10:04:53 AM UTC-4 Edmund wrote:

Hey guys,

  I will be CDing the 4/30 F5J lite contest at Twin Towers park. Here are the basic rules I will be going by.
- If you use an ALES CAM unit your height will be your launch hight plus 10%
- No varios
- 10 second launch window
- Flying over the 10 minute window will result in a zero landing.
- Throw out after 6 rounds

    Gilbert

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

--
Mid Ohio Soaring Society Events Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=ujol3k8hii801...@group.calendar.google.com
---

Ron Smith

Apr 29, 2022, 12:57:14 PMApr 29
to Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers
The attachments did not come through.  Here they are.Capture.JPGCapture 2.JPGCapture3.JPGCapture4.JPG