Fwd: New Release: Spektrum SkyID Remote ID Module + Limited Time Offer!

JD Filkins

Aug 24, 2023, 11:57:39 AM8/24/23
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Not hawking for Spektrum specifically, but the deadline for having one is coming up fast. 13 grams isn't bad.

Aug 24, 2023, 12:01:12 PM8/24/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Have we heard if the FRIA application has been approved for TT yet? It would be nice to not have to invest in these things if not needed.

Norman Poti

Aug 24, 2023, 12:14:10 PM8/24/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
The FRIA has been passed from AMA to the FAA about 3 months ago.  Silence since then.
Norman

Marc Marcum

Aug 24, 2023, 12:32:07 PM8/24/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
We got our FRIA this week in Louisville . It hasn’t posted to the map though . Marc

kaytude

Aug 24, 2023, 3:03:27 PM8/24/23
to Joe Sampietro, dayton...@googlegroups.com
If Biden remembers they hired all those irs agents and converts yhem to faa agents I'll worry about it.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Barry Andersen

Aug 24, 2023, 9:23:35 PM8/24/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, Joe Sampietro