Hey guys! :) I have a question!

Eunchong kec2080@naver.com

Apr 26, 2016, 2:22:27 PM4/26/16
to Dayton Diode
I went to dayton Diode yesterday and learnt how to use table saw under Bill's coach! (Thank you again Bill ^^)

By the way, the place was smoky and messy after woodwork.
So I cleaned the floor. But the question is, where is the dustpan and how can I  open the garage door? lol
Sorry for leaving the smoke and  some mess on the floor.. I will take better care after me next time

Have a good day guys! :D

Joseph Mckibben

Apr 26, 2016, 2:40:58 PM4/26/16
to Dayton Diode
No problem, are you going to be around on Wednesday? I can show you how to open the garage door then. There is a dustpan laying around somewhere, I will find it tomorrow. We need to invest in a dust collection system. You may want to wear a dust mask of some while using the wood working tools.

Eunchong kec2080@naver.com

Apr 27, 2016, 7:40:51 PM4/27/16
to Dayton Diode
Hey, Joe! Sorry for this late reply!
I was trying to go tonight, but my final is holding my back today awww... :(!!
I will be able to visit on Sunday if you guys gather! And I will stay at diode more often as soon as possible this final finish!
Hope you are having fun >__< !!! hehe See you soon!

2016년 4월 26일 화요일 오후 2시 40분 58초 UTC-4, Joseph Mckibben 님의 말:

Sarah Workman

Apr 27, 2016, 9:49:03 PM4/27/16
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I think open hours are cancelled this Sunday, but I can stop by and show you how to open/close the garage door, if you like!

Eunchong kec2080@naver.com

May 1, 2016, 3:21:06 PM5/1/16
to Dayton Diode
Sarah :)!! I think It's fine hehe I'm not in hurry
When do you come? If you are coming on next Wednesday I will be there :)! My final also finishes around that time  :D!
Thank you for helping me out :) Hope you are having great weekend >_<

2016년 4월 27일 수요일 오후 9시 49분 3초 UTC-4, Sarah Workman 님의 말:

Sarah Workman

May 1, 2016, 3:28:18 PM5/1/16
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
No problem! I'll be in the area today until about 5/5:30, if you need a study break & wanted to meet up today. If today doesn't work out, I'll make sure to come by Wednesday :)

On Sunday, May 1, 2016, Eunchong kec...@naver.com <kec...@gmail.com> wrote:I