Fwd: daytondiode.org will expire on Jan 06, 2017

Joshua Stults

Dec 11, 2016, 10:08:49 AM12/11/16
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, trea...@daytondiode.org
My email is still associated with the domain name registration for daytondiode.org so I got this reminder about renewal.

You just need to make sure you're all setup to pay for the next year by 6 Jan so there's no lapse.

- Josh

Dec 11, 2016, 10:11:59 AM12/11/16
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
We are on top of this already. :)