Day-Con X 2016 Community Table

angus blitter

Feb 13, 2016, 11:15:01 PM2/13/16
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Diode,
I would like to invite you to Day-Con X the 10th annual Dayton Hacker Conference. As a community member, we have reserved a community table for you on October 14th and 15th free of charge. We will also extend a 50% discount for up to 10 of your members to the public event October 15, 2016. Please let me know if you are interested. You can learn more by checking out the website http://day-con.org.
Thanks,
Angus

Joseph Mckibben

Feb 14, 2016, 11:22:27 AM2/14/16
to Dayton Diode

Awesome thanks Angus! We are definitely going to make a more concerted effort to prepare and participate in these public events this year. Thanks for the invite.