Re: [DIODE] Air Force Research Lab seeking experienced Arduino (or similar) programmer for PT to FT project work

Message has been deleted

a a

Mar 30, 2016, 1:57:49 PM3/30/16
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Greetings Kevin,

I'm interested to hear more about the challenges and skill base this position requires. I have attached a copy of my resume (disregard the address), hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Charles Rockett
P: (910) 286-9501
E: Charles....@gmail.com

On Mar 30, 2016 1:14 PM, "Kevin Sweere" <swe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings,

AFRL CRI* is seeking someone experienced in modern 'maker' microprocessors (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Intel Edison, and/or BeagleBone) for project-based, part-time to perhaps full-time employment.   We’re seeking someone who knows the hardware (the board, interfaces, & accessories), writing code, troubleshooting, and integrating them into a platform ... and being able crank out a demo in ~days.    (S)He should be in the Dayton area, have a strong sense of urgency, be experienced (~likely more than a college student hobbyist), and open to new, difficult, short-suspense technical challenges.

Might you anyone know anyone interested?

*The Air Force Research Laboratory’s Center for Rapid Innovation quickly provides science and technology solutions to Air Force commanders' urgent needs.  Our labs on and near Wright Patterson have ample manufacturing capability.

Thanks,

Kevin Sweere

Sr System Engineer, MTSI-va.com

Sys eng technical advice to the Center for Rapid Innovation, Air Force Research Laboratory

AFRL CRI, Bldg 15 Rm033, 1864 4th St, WPAFB, OH  45433

desk: 937.255.0741        DSN 785-0741           cell: 937.901.1322

Caution: As a contractor, I do not speak for the Government.  This message may contain competitive, sensitive, or other non-public information not intended for disclosure outside official government channels.  Do not disseminate this message without the approval of this office.  If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message. "Delay is the deadliest form of denial" - Northcote

Charles_Rockett.pdf