What finally worked for me on the 12 testers problem, after a week of chasing

14 views
Skip to first unread message

Nimbleknot Games

unread,
Sep 24, 2026, 7:55:08 AMSep 24
to Daymark Testers
Sharing this because it may save someone else a week.

I spent the last week recruiting testers the usual way: Discord servers, Telegram groups, tester groups like this one, a few "12 testers" apps on the Play Store, and posts in communities. All of it produced something, but none of it was efficient, and most testers install once and disappear.

Two days ago I listed my game on BetaTribe (betatribe.app). It is free, there is no payment anywhere, and it does not ask you to add anyone else's Google Group to your Play Console, which several of the paid apps do.

What makes it different is that both sides check in daily with screenshot proof. Testers stay active because their own listing depends on it. Two testers joined my test from there and both have opened it on two consecutive days.

It is not effortless. You have to test other people's apps every day and keep your check-ins up. If you can do that, it is the most reliable thing I have found.

My referral link, in the interest of full disclosure, gives me credits and gives you 10 free:
https://betatribe.app/join?ref=nimbleknotgames

Either way, post your Google Group and opt-in links below and I will join your test today and keep opening it until you say your test is over.

Mine, if anyone wants to swap:
Logic Trio, daily logic puzzles, Android, 13 MB, no login, available in all countries.
Group: https://groups.google.com/g/logic-trio-testers
Opt in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.nimbleknot.logictrio
Install: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimbleknot.logictrio

skylin...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 1:17:33 PMSep 25
to Daymark Testers
Download your app friend, for the last two days, been sending screenshots on BetaTribe. 
Thanks
Sami 

Piotr Sasin

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:21:06 AMSep 26
to skylin...@gmail.com, Daymark Testers
Hi Nimbleknot, thanks for sharing BetaTribe - it works!

I already joined BetaTribe and I have 2/12 from there (including your Logic Trio which I keep installed and open daily - 3-day streak).

Here is my Mastermind if you want to join and help me reach 12/14:

Mastermind - logic puzzle, Android, no login, PL + EN
Group: https://groups.google.com/g/piotr-sasin---beta-testy
Opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/pl.fajnepuzzle.mastermind
Install: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.fajnepuzzle.mastermind

I keep your app installed until my test ends 09.10 - Day 3/14 today.

Thanks!
Piotr - pl.fajnepuzzle.mastermind

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Daymark Testers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to daymark-teste...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daymark-testers/e5bc50fe-ecee-45b7-923b-9da7d6cc6245n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages