Deprecating the Tint source mirror.

Dan Sinclair

Jun 18, 2024, 2:13:38 PM (11 days ago) Jun 18
to Dawn Graphics
Hi,

Just wanted to give the heads up that we've deprecated the Tint mirror (dawn.googlesource.com/tint) in favour of folks using the origin dawn repo (dawn.googlesource.com/dawn). The Tint mirror has been falling out of date recently, with various issues affecting the auto roll. The best source for Tint is to build it through the Dawn repo.

We're leaving the repo in place, it just isn't being updated with the latest commits. If you are using the Tint mirror, and there is something that doesn't work correctly when using Dawn directly instead, please file an issue (or reply to this email) and we can get it sorted out.

Thanks,
dan