DSTF: FW: Posto's Application-Letter of Support

1 view

josiah lee auspitz

Sep 23, 2009, 8:10:50 AM9/23/09
to davissquar...@googlegroups.com, Adam Dash

Adam Dash, Esq., attorney for Posto (187 Elm) has requested that the
attached materials be circulated to the Task Force, in preparation for a
presentation before the Licensing Commission on September 30. Page 3 of the
materials-- an internal sketch of the renovated restaurant-- has been
omitted because it exceeds the space limits of this google list. Those
interested in receiving this page can contact Attorney Dash directly, and he
will email it.

Lee