boat this Friday?

1 view

binh

Mar 23, 2011, 2:33:36 PM3/23/11
to DavisKayakers
Anybody free to boat this Friday? I'm pretty much game for anything.
Hopefully not too far away.
Binh

Bill Riedl

Mar 23, 2011, 2:53:47 PM3/23/11
to davisk...@googlegroups.com
No go on Friday but I plan on boating this weekend (sat and sun) depending on rain, options include:
pauley/lavezolla/sierra city
Kyburz
West Branch Feather
Can you make out for the weekend? Other takers?
-Bill
--
Bill Riedl

Sent from my e-mail sending device

binh ta

Mar 23, 2011, 3:12:23 PM3/23/11
to davisk...@googlegroups.com, Bill Riedl
Hey Bill,
 I did Pauley last Saturday and not planning on going in there again until the snow melt.  3 miles hike in knee-deep snow to get to the put-in.  The run is not worth the effort for me.  I would be interested in Kyburz.  Have never done West Branch Feather so i'd be interested in that too as it is a novel run for me.  How about E-P at this flow?
 Binh

Benjamin Scheib

Mar 23, 2011, 11:03:16 PM3/23/11
to davisk...@googlegroups.com

I might be able to take a sick day, what were you thinking?