Wednesday Boating

Mike Obester

Mar 29, 2011, 7:40:08 PM3/29/11
to brand...@gmail.com, adma...@msn.com, Lyle Fritchey, wigbert sy, KIM FONDRK, Binh Ta, davisk...@googlegroups.com

Any chance you would want to do a quick lap or two on tiger tomorrow afternoon?  I can leave Davis after 12:30.  Puts me at take out by 2.   Feel free to forward to anyone else you know who could possibly get out.

Open for other runs too, just not sure with the late put-on.

Mike

This transmission is not a digital or electronic signature and cannot be used to form, document, or authenticate a contract. Hilton and its affiliates accept no liability arising in connection with this transmission. © 2011 Hilton Worldwide Proprietary and Confidential

Benjamin Scheib

Mar 30, 2011, 12:29:42 AM3/30/11
to davisk...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I can't boat tomorrow, I could boat Friday before 2pm. E-P was beefy, but I found it easier even though its bigger.

> This transmission is not a digital or electronic signature and cannot be used to form, document, or authenticate a contract. Hilton and its affiliates accept no liability arising in connection with this transmission. (c) 2011 Hilton Worldwide Proprietary and Confidential

binh ta

Mar 30, 2011, 11:15:10 AM3/30/11
to davisk...@googlegroups.com, Benjamin Scheib
Sorry guys, not this time.