ClassIV~IV+ Thursday

iloveca49

Dec 22, 2010, 9:07:28 PM12/22/10
to GCP list GCP, davisk...@googlegroups.com, Dan Sadowski
Hi all,

Is anyone interested in paddling at class4~4+ tomorrow?  I am thinking about EtoP, Chamberlain or M Cosumnes (if it keeps >600cfs).

Please call me if you are interested

Masa

Bill Riedl

Dec 22, 2010, 9:56:24 PM12/22/10
to davisk...@googlegroups.com
Masa,
Have fun out there tomorrow.  I wish I could join but I am flying to the east coast to spend the holidays with family.  You may want to email Brian Ginsberg, I know he wants to paddle a lot this week.

By the way, you made a good decision not to paddle on Sunday.  Boomer and I put on the lovers leap section right as the flow was spiking.  About two miles in to the 5 mile section we planned to paddle we hiked out because the flow was getting very big and Boomer did not know the lines at the high flow.  If we had more daylight we would have completed the run with scouting.  I felt the flow to be manageable but it was definitely class V.

Best,
Bill