Raw Vegan January - Thursday!

Danielle Lee

Jan 3, 2013, 3:23:43 AM1/3/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com, Julie Cross
Hi veg friends!

Happy 2013! Club Vegan celebrated the holidays at our first annual vegan holiday potluck in December, and now we are going to roll in the new year with some RAW VEGAN flare!

Join us tonight at 6:30pm for a raw-themed potluck and discussion. Don't forget to bring a raw dish to share, the recipe and your reusable dinnerware. We will be do a short demo on sprouting, talk about dehydrating, do some juicing, maybe make some green smoothies and chat about raw vegan goodness!

Inline image 1

Club Vegan - Raw Vegan January
Thursday, January 3rd, 2013
6:30-8:00pm
Davis Food Co-op Teaching Kitchen* (new location!)

Want to learn a bit more about raw vegan cooking and lifestyles before tonight's get together? Check out these fabulous resources:

*The teaching kitchen is located on the southwest corner of G St and 6th St, across from the Davis Food Co-op.

Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan
dni...@ucdavis.edu | Facebook!
http://davisfood.coop/education/circles/clubvegan

Club Vegan meets the first Thursday of every month at 6:30pm at the Davis Food Co-op Teaching Kitchen!

Paige Culver

Jan 3, 2013, 11:34:11 AM1/3/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
So excited! See you all tonight! :)

Davis Food Co-op Club Vegan meets the first Thursday of every month at the Davis Food Conference Room at 7pm - great vegan food, amazing vegan people and lots of fun!

--

Paige Culver
Independent Consultant, ID# 19430284

Steve and Colette Kitlas

Jan 3, 2013, 12:22:08 PM1/3/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Danielle:
It was difficult for Steve and I to attend the meetings last year and only made a few. We hope that this year will be better for us to attend.
Unfortunately, tonight we will be missing, and the topic looks like it's filled with valuable information.
We will work on getting to the next gathering.
Thanks,
Colette and Steve Kitlas