Vegan Meetup in Sac on 4/13!

lindsay rubin

Apr 8, 2013, 5:21:59 PM4/8/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com, Linda Middlesworth
Hi Fellow Awesome Vegans,

I'm emailing to let you know that Sac Vegan Society will be showing the documentary Earthlings on April 13th at 6:30 pm at the Rancho Cordova Library (please see attached poster for more info).

Have you seen Earthlings? It is a hard film to watch, but a very important one for vegans to have in their repertoire. It is also especially important in exposing the way our society treats animals to those who are unsure about taking the next step towards veganism. So join us, bring a friend or family member and an (optional) vegan snack that does not require utensils.

We'd love to see you there! Please RSVP to Linda at veganmentor@gmail.com.

Love,
Lindsay and Linda
Sac Vegan Society
[contact Linda Middlesworth at: 916-798-5516]
earthlings sac veg society poster 4.5.13.doc

lindsay rubin

Apr 8, 2013, 6:46:15 PM4/8/13
to daviscl...@googlegroups.com
Fwd: from Linda.

Thank you Lindsay and Dani for keeping Davis informed and having such great meetings...I hope to see a lot of you at our Sac Vegan Society meetups and this film on Sat. is one of the most talked about films...Joaquin Phoenix said this about  his narration of Earthlings! He said this is his most talked about film of all his films!

Please come and hopefully awaken someone you know!!!
Best Wishes to the Davis branch of kind people!
Linda

--
Linda Middlesworth, 916-798-5516
Cancer Project, Food for Life Instructor