Anyone want to salvage a top bar hive? (free)

sara

Aug 2, 2016, 6:05:12 PM8/2/16
to Davis Bee Collective

I participated in the hive building workshop several years ago, but sadly, I never made use of the hive.  Now it's looking a little worse for wear and tear, but I think it could be put back together with a few nails, or at least the parts could be salvaged.

Anyone interested in taking this project?

sara

Aug 4, 2016, 12:53:09 AM8/4/16
to Davis Bee Collective
The top bar hive has been claimed.
If the person doesn't pick up the hive next week, Josh, you're next in line!

Sorry, Dave, there wasn't a langsthroth hive available, I screwed up that post!  Given that you taught the hive making workshop, at least you know how to make more.  :)