Bee's Absconded - Who wants a hive?

N Nowak

Nov 18, 2016, 5:19:19 PM11/18/16
to Davis Bee Collective

My bee's absconded a few weeks ago.  I have my guesses but I am not exactly sure what the trigger was for them.

Available:
- Deep Super
- Frames (placed in freezer for few days when I noticed their exit)
- Stand
- Outter Cover
- Inner Cover

Likely Available:
- Honey Supers
- Honey Super Frames
- Queen Excluder

Price: Money, Honey or whatever you think is fair.

I can send pictures if you message me.  Or you are welcome to check it out in North Davis.

Obviously this equipment is at your own risk.  The last thing in the world I would want to do would be to further spread some sort of pathogen to another hive.  My amateur guess is that it was not foul brood.

CD Coulon

Nov 28, 2016, 8:34:13 AM11/28/16
to N Nowak, Davis Bee Collective
Really sorry to hear it!

Our city beekeeping non-profit helps to find homes for hives if you are still looking ...

How come you don't want to try again?

Cheers,

Christian