Need help with bee move, will trade for honey!

David Goodin

Sep 19, 2018, 9:25:43 PM9/19/18
to Davis Bee Collective
I am a hobby bee keeper in north Davis with two hives in my back yard and need to move them to a location I've already arranged about 2 miles away.

I am hoping do this Saturday Sept 29 and will have a truck, hive lifting tool and will have the hives all closed up and ready. I just need someone who is comfortable around bees to help lift the hives into the truck and then into place in the new location. 30 minutes maybe?

I have a case of 12 oz jars of honey to trade for the favor.

Thanks,

Dave