Re: [Davis Bee Collective!] Digest for davis_bee_collective@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Josh Zeldner

Aug 3, 2016, 12:59:57 PM8/3/16
to davis_bee_...@googlegroups.com
I would like it :) I also built a hive in that workshop and would love to have another!

Josh Zeldner
Nectar Director ~ Z Specialty Food, LLC
1250-A Harter Ave, Woodland CA 95776
(530) 668-0660 • ta...@zspecialtyfood.com
jo...@zspecialtyfood.com

On Aug 2, 2016, at 8:53 PM, davis_bee_...@googlegroups.com wrote:

sara <sara.o...@gmail.com>: Aug 02 03:05PM -0700

I participated in the hive building workshop several years ago, but sadly,
I never made use of the hive. Now it's looking a little worse for wear and
tear, but I think it could be put back together with a few nails, or at
least the parts could be salvaged.

Anyone interested in taking this project?
sara <sara.o...@gmail.com>: Aug 02 03:02PM -0700

I participated in the hive building workshop several years ago, but sadly,
I never made use of the hive. Now it's looking a little worse for wear and
tear, but I think it could be put back together with a few nails, or at
least the parts could be salvaged.

Anyone interested in taking this project?

Dave Tipton

Aug 3, 2016, 1:08:21 PM8/3/16
to Josh Zeldner, Davis Bee Collective
Hey all-

Dave Tipton here, the Sexy Bee Keepers Collective Carpenter who taught the shops.  Let me know which of the two is left unclaimed (if either) and I can pick it up for use in one of my future workshops.  Hope you are all awesome!

Dave