Bee swarm found in Russel bvd and South Campus road.

crum...@gmail.com

May 9, 2017, 8:53:11 PM5/9/17
to Davis Bee Collective
Hi all,

I found a bee swarm today on a tree on Russel bvd and south campus road, near Rite aid (on the side of the road with rite aid and the Islamic center). The swarm was by the house which is being built. Near the ground, at that base of the tree lining the road.

Thanks,
Mike

CD Coulon

May 9, 2017, 10:06:59 PM5/9/17
to crum...@gmail.com, Davis Bee Collective

Thanks Mike! There was a colony there guess many years, maybe it's been repopulated. I'll have a look.

Christian