Fwd: [datascience-announce] Workshop on Databases this Thursday + DataLab's Spring Workshop Lineup

Wesley R Brooks

Apr 9, 2024, 12:25:30 PMApr 9
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi D-RUGgies!
The message I'm forwarding here lists the workshops that will be taught in Datalab this quarter. We're teaching about databases! We're teaching about machine learning! We're teaching about language models! We're teaching about models for categorical data! The workshops begin this Thursday with the first session about databases.

Registration is free. Please join us!
-Wes

Begin forwarded message:

From: Pamela L Reynolds <plrey...@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: [datascience-announce] Workshop on Databases this Thursday + DataLab's Spring Workshop Lineup
Date: April 8, 2024 at 5:24:01 PM PDT
To: datascience-announce Sympa List <datascienc...@ucdavis.edu>, dsifacultyaffiliates Sympa List <dsifaculty...@ucdavis.edu>

Dear data science community,

DataLab’s spring training lineup begin this Thursday (4/11) from 10 AM – 12 PM with a workshop on

Register now to join us in our classroom (Shields Library room 360), or to watch the broadcast on Zoom.

Check out the other upcoming trainings and events on our calendar and in the flyer, attached.

Got questions? We’re available via Zoom on Mondays and in person on Tuesdays from 1 – 2 PM for weekly office hours. Advance signup required.

Happy spring,

~Pamela

--
Pamela L. Reynolds, PhD