First Summer D-RUG is THIS Week

Elise Hellwig

Jun 24, 2024, 6:53:59 PMJun 24
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi D-RUGgies,

Sorry for the confusion last week. Due to the Juneteenth holiday our first summer D-RUG session is this week. We are fully remote (https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/96397082218?pwd=S0JXcW5hcUFkbTcwMHFQV1NVNkg3Zz09), but everyone is still welcome to come and hang out and code even if you don't have questions. Of course, those with questions are also welcome :)

Please consider posting your questions to our Discourse site in advance of attending D-RUG virtually. This helps us do a better job of answering your questions, and also keep a log of the types of questions we see frequently.

See you then,
Your D-RUG Coo[R]dinators