Looking for a social event over the summer? Come to Tea Time!

Elise Hellwig

Jun 17, 2024, 3:49:05 PMJun 17
to Davis R Users' Group
Hello D-RUGgies!

In an effort to stay connected and get some work done, DataLab is hosting Tea Time this summer. It will take place on various Thursdays from 1-4pm in the DataLab Classroom (Shields 360) starting on 6/27, roughly every other week for the first 2 months.

The first hour will be set aside for social time and data science related discussions. From 2-4pm will be co-working time for anyone who prefers to work around other people or just would like a change of scenery. There will be cookies, hot water, and a small selection of tea and coffee.

Hope to see you there!
Your D-RUG Coo[R]dinators

Elise Hellwig

Jun 17, 2024, 5:10:54 PMJun 17
to Davis R Users' Group
Apologies! I forgot attach the calendar invites to the Tea Time email, and we are currently working on getting them added to the DataLab Calendar.

Cheers,
Elise
teatime_part2.ics
teatime_part1.ics