R support group this Wednesday

Wesley R Brooks

May 28, 2024, 12:26:39 PMMay 28
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi D-RUGgies!

We'll be meeting from 10-noon in the Datalab classroom (360 Shields library) this Wednesday. This is a group working session so come with your questions for our expeRts, or just bring your laptop and get in some distraction free R-coding time. This is a hybrid meeting so you can also join us via Zoom at this link: https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/96397082218?pwd=S0JXcW5hcUFkbTcwMHFQV1NVNkg3Zz09

Please consider posting your questions to our Discourse site in advance of attending D-RUG virtually. This helps us do a better job of answering your questions, and also keep a log of the types of questions we see frequently.

See you then,

Your D-RUG Coo[R]dinators

--
Check out our R resources at https://d-rug.github.io/
And please post questions/comments at https://d-rug.discourse.group/

Wesley R Brooks

May 29, 2024, 11:51:53 AMMay 29
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hey R fam,
Due to a class happening in the Datalab Classroom, we are actually going to be meeting up in the conference room right next door. You can't miss it if you're walking from the library stairs toward the Datalab.
-Wes