Meeting Wednesday 10am-noon + Tea Time Thursday

Elise Hellwig

Jul 8, 2024, 10:32:35 PMJul 8
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi D-RUGgies!

We'll be meeting from 10-noon virtually this week (link below). This is a group working session so come with your questions for our expeRts, or just bring your laptop and get in some distraction free R-coding time. The DataLab is also hosting the second Summer Tea Time this Thursday at 1pm. There will be socializing from 1-2pm and co-working from 2-4pm. Hot drinks and cookies will be provided!

Zoom at this link: https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/96397082218?pwd=S0JXcW5hcUFkbTcwMHFQV1NVNkg3Zz09

Please consider posting your questions to our Discourse site in advance of attending D-RUG virtually. This helps us do a better job of answering your questions, and also keep a log of the types of questions we see frequently.

See you then,

Your D-RUG Coo[R]dinators