First Summer D-RUG

Elise Hellwig

Jun 17, 2024, 3:40:29 PMJun 17
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi D-RUGgies,

Welcome to D-RUG summer session! We will be fully remote (https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/96397082218?pwd=S0JXcW5hcUFkbTcwMHFQV1NVNkg3Zz09), but everyone is still welcome to come and hang out and code even if you don't have questions. Of course, those with questions are also welcome :)

Please consider posting your questions to our Discourse site in advance of attending D-RUG virtually. This helps us do a better job of answering your questions, and also keep a log of the types of questions we see frequently.

See you then,
Your D-RUG Coo[R]dinators

Ted Swift

Jun 17, 2024, 9:16:39 PMJun 17
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for hosting over the summer!

--
Check out our R resources at https://d-rug.github.io/
And please post questions/comments at https://d-rug.discourse.group/

David Ayers

Jun 18, 2024, 1:29:35 PMJun 18
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elsie,

Thanks for continuing to provide this valuable resource over the summer. Dumb question but I was wondering when the D-RUG session takes place over the summer.

Best,

Dave

--
Check out our R resources at https://d-rug.github.io/
And please post questions/comments at https://d-rug.discourse.group/
---

David Ayers
PhD Candidate, Rypel lab
Graduate Group in Ecology, U.C. Davis
dea...@ucdavis.edu

Wesley Brooks

Jun 18, 2024, 1:31:13 PMJun 18
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi David,
We'll stick with Wednesdays 10-noon. Not this week due to the holiday.
-Wes

Elise Hellwig

Jun 18, 2024, 10:40:18 PMJun 18
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi Everyone!

We will continue our meeting time of Wednesdays from 10am to Noon over the summer, which will start next week as tomorrow is Juneteenth! Have a great day everyone!

- Elise