Fwd: [dsiaffiliates] Tomorrow 10 - 12 - Q&A session on R

Myfanwy Johnston

Nov 17, 2016, 3:56:56 PM11/17/16
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, I encourage you to read the post below and show up if you're interested - we're pretty lucky to have Duncan Temple-Lang as a resource on campus.  He's not only a member of the R Core Team of developers, but he's also a great teacher - very good at taking complex R concepts and making them approachable for those who want to learn more.

Lots of R things going on this week!

Nov 17, 2016, 11:12:21 PM11/17/16
to davi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, forgot to specify venue! The meeting will be in the DSI space, 360 Shields Library. That's on the third floor in the southeast corner.