Last D-RUG Meeting of the Quarter!

Elise Hellwig

Jun 10, 2024, 12:10:38 PMJun 10
to Davis R Users' Group
Hi D-RUGgies!

This is the last meeting of the quarter. We'll be meeting from 10-noon in the Datalab classroom (360 Shields library) this Wednesday. After this week, we will be fully remote for the summer.

This is a group working session so come with your questions for our expeRts, or just bring your laptop and get in some distraction free R-coding time. This is a hybrid meeting so you can also join us via Zoom at this link: https://ucdavis.zoom.us/j/96397082218?pwd=S0JXcW5hcUFkbTcwMHFQV1NVNkg3Zz09

Please consider posting your questions to our Discourse site in advance of attending D-RUG virtually. This helps us do a better job of answering your questions, and also keep a log of the types of questions we see frequently.

See you then,
Your D-RUG Coo[R]dinators